Steps for Ordering Laser-Cut Parts
Once you have a design for a custom part, getting it laser cut is simple. Upon receiving your design, we typically ship within two to three business days during our quick-turn special, and we can ship as quickly as the same day. Here are the steps involved in making a custom part:
- You send us your custom part designs via our quote request form. (See file set up instructions and tutorials.)
- We email you a quote within 1-2 business days (faster for expedited parts). The email will include a PDF of your parts for you to verify.
- You verify the PDF file. If there are changes needed, you let us know and we go back to step 2.
- You make a payment for the parts via PayPal or by calling our toll-free number to order via credit or debit card.
- We cut the parts and send them to you!
Now that you know the steps involved, you can...